
We started out the day inline skating while working on hockey skills. I liked the drill we did on passing and then scoring after making a cut to the goal. I will use drills like this when working on hockey in my class. It allows students to understand the strategies of the game that help them score.
After lunch we had a choice of playing a game of hockey on skates or practicing circus arts. I decided to work on the diablo and uni cycling. I didn't get to practice very much uni clycling because there weren't enough good working uni cycles. Most of them are too big and the seats don't go low enough for my height. However, I am able to ride at the intermediate level as of now. I hope to be able to ride at the advanced level by the end of the quarter.
No comments:
Post a Comment