
Today I learned how fun and challenging riding a bike can be. We went on a trail that was very rocky so I did a lot of dodging and praying that I wouldn't crash over one! It felt really nice riding outside on a beautiful day and getting a workout in. There were many parts on the trail that were difficult to ride because it was uphill for a long way; however instead of giving up I stuck with it and made it to the top. This is an activity that would be great for students to have in their physical education class because it's a non-traditional sport that gets them outside and having fun while exercising. Bikes and equipment for every student is something I would ask for funding to have in my classroom. This was one of the best days in movement 3 because it made me push myself but I was happy to do it because I was outside riding bikes with my peers and enjoying the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment