Friday, June 5, 2009
Skils Assessments
I can't believe that I received 6 advances and 5 intermediates!! I am very surprised that I was able to do 5 tricks on diablo because this was difficult for me to perform. I have learned that when you practice something with the help of correct techniques, all things are possible! This quarter I have learned to try anything because you never know what will happen. Circus arts was never something I thought I would enjoy; however now that I can juggle, do tricks with flower sticks and diablo, I like it very much. It improves my eye and hand coordination and it is quite fun! I feel much more skilled in a variety of activities than I did before taking movement 3. Not only am I going to continue doing these awesome activities, but I will incorporate them in my physical education class and be able to provide correct demonstrations. YEAH! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment